To Our Valued Clients & Guests,
The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members remain the top priority at Reliance Granite and Marble. We continue to closely monitor the global health response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and guidance provided by local, state and federal agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization. We are taking increased measures to help prevent the potential impacts on our facilities. We feel it is important to share with you some of these steps to help keep you safe and healthy during your visit to our warehouse. While the property cleaning efforts are always diligent, the cleaning and sanitizing procedures during this period have expanded to include:
- Our onsite team responsible for cleaning and sanitizing our public areas
- Increased frequency of disinfectant procedures including entrance and exit doors and warehouse
- Enhanced frequency to clean & sanitize reception desk, guest area, sample room, restrooms every 3 hours
- Sanitizing these areas in detail & paying attention to high touch point areas, includes display samples, common area computers, stationeries, door handles, desk surfaces, telephones and bathroom fixture handles
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our associates. This includes:
- If they are not feeling well or an immediate family member is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others.
- Keep their hands clean; wash their hands properly and frequently. We ask that they use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their workspace.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
- Importantly, if they have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care.
We look forward to seeing our customers and want to reassure you that we are taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment.
Please reach out to our sales rep. or any team member at Reliance Stones for any further assistance.
It has been a long time since we have dealt with a situation like this in our country. We are monitoring the situation and will update and augment our policies and procedures as warranted or requested by the various agencies noted above and share those updates with you.
As always, thank you for your continued patronage.